My thoughts and reflections on my Catholic Faith, Fulton Sheen, the problem of suffering, and books

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hiatus

Just a heads-up to anyone who actually reads this: I'm in the last leg of my college career, and stress is at a maximum, so there's no time to write a lengthy blog post.  Finals start in 5 days; in 9 days, I'll be finished with Finals; and in 13 days, I'll walk across a stage and graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Theology.

Meanwhile, I have a paper to finish by tomorrow.

But, topics I would like to discuss once I have time (which will probably be never, unless I am job-less for an extended period of time):
Compassion, Part II (more on what my response should be to other people's suffering);
Fulton Sheen (something about his theology, or his lasting impact, or the progression of his Cause [woot!]);
Musings on the 11 upper-level Theology classes I have taken since Junior Year;
Post-College Reflections (this will be a reality in 2 weeks...St. Jude, pray for me!)

God Love You!
Yours in Fulton Sheen, Theology, and Book-ish Fun,
"Hurt-ey"
P.S. For those of you who know Fr. Seamus O'Kielty, he's the one that gave me that nickname.