My thoughts and reflections on my Catholic Faith, Fulton Sheen, the problem of suffering, and books

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tag--I'm It


Via The Catholic Bloggers Network, I found this awesome idea for a blog post through My Life's a Treasure.
Here are the rules:
1.     Post the rules
2.     Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
3.     Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged (or use the existing ones)
4.     Tag (eleven) people with a link to your post
5.     Let them know they’ve been tagged
Here are the questions:
1.     If you were a color, what would you be? Blue.  It's my favorite color--whether it be cars, clothing, water, or the sky.
2.     If you were a brand (e.g. Apple, CocaCola, Virgin), what would you be? Whatever company is reprinting Fulton Sheen's books.  ;-)
3.     If you were a car, what would you be? A Volkswagen Bug.  Since I was small, I've wanted a Bug that looks like a ladybug: red with black spots.
4.     If you were an animal, what would you be? A puppy-dog (not a dog, but a puppy because they're cute, easy to cuddle, and lovable).
5.     If an alien landed on earth, what would be your ‘top tip for living here’? I would make him listen to Fulton Sheen's convert instruction tapes and hopefully he would convert, then I would make sure he got baptized.
6.     If you could live abroad anywhere, where would you live? Ireland.
7.     If you could re-live one super-special moment in your life, which would it be? My First Communion, except hopefully I would pay more attention the awesomeness of Whom I was receiving.
8.     If you could re-live one tricky moment and do it differently, which would it be?  I don't know...every one that I think about (not paying attention in Human Nature class Freshman Year, failing my behind-the-wheel test when I was 18) has led to greater things, like getting to audit Human Nature Senior Year and getting my learner's permit again because of an awesome professor.
9.     What’s your happy song? Right now, because I'm wrestling a lot with being a Child of Divorce, it's "You're My Little Girl" by Go Fish.  
10. Putting all these answers together, are you surprised by who you’ve turned out to be? Not particularly.
11. What will you do tomorrow to be more of who you are and who you’d ideally like to be? Try to say Morning Prayer from the Christian Prayer book, read more Fulton Sheen, and stay motivated to keep job-hunting.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining the game. I love your answers especially to #2. Fulton Sheen is awesome. Good luck on the job search. I will keep you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting concept. Seen in on FB from time to time. You planning on setting up 11 questions to pass the game forward?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm lazy...I might just keep the same 11 questions. Need to figure out how to share the game....

      Delete