My thoughts and reflections on my Catholic Faith, Fulton Sheen, the problem of suffering, and books

Friday, August 11, 2017

I'm still alive, and I want your input!

Hello, faithful readers! It is your unfaithful writer, checking in to reassure you that I'm still alive, that I haven't fallen off the face of the planet.

I see that I have only written two posts this entire year...

I'm sorry. I've been tired. There hasn't been much in my life that has seemed worthy of blogging about, and I try to keep the "brain-dumps" of ALL the thoughts in my head a rarity.

There's not a whole lot going on in my life these days. I get up, go to work if it's a Wednesday or Friday or if I've picked up a shift. (I don't have a permanent client on the other weekdays.)

On my days off, I run myself ragged doing errands. Take paperwork to the office, getting Little Car washed and vacuumed, grocery-shopping, etc.

I caught bronchitis from one of my elderly clients, so I haven't worked much this week. The other old people don't need to catch bronchitis from me.

I need your advice/thoughts/suggestions...if anyone's still reading this:

In the comments below, please give me two suggestions for future blog posts.

Thanks, and God Love Y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment